3628 N Lincoln Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73105, USA
2.7

When the receipt shows 2 - Greek Gyros ----- $7.98, Then there's a problem with the system. The manager was not at the store and all the clerks there were un-knowing, ignorant high school students.

Needless to say I couldn't get it resolved in the store. The regional service rep wasn't much help. I gave her all of the info, she called the store, and they said I only bought 1 gyro, which would ring up for the single price of $3.99.

But I faxed her my receipt which shows the 2 - Greek Gyros ----- $7.98 and she then called back and said, "Hm, that's strange, I'll need to talk to the store again. And that's the last I ever heard from Pocahontas.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys 2 For 6 Dollars Deal.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Arbys Pros: Actual gyro beef.

Arbys Cons: Disorganization.

Comments

My Arby's says they are not offering the 2 for $6 gyros. The manager says they would lose too much money.

why did u authorize the transaction?

Hi Gyro - Thanks for coming to your local Arbys. We hope you loved your greek gyros.

The location you went to does not participate in he promotion.

So take your lazy but to the Arbys a couple minutes down the road. Come again soon for a Molten Lava Cake.

#1320466
@Arbys Loves You

How can you talk to a customer like that

@Arbys Loves You

If indeed you do work for Arbys how about you take your lazy butt to school and get an education. It won’t fix stupid but you will at least stop peddling slop.

Arbys Reviews