W6606 WI-23, Fond du Lac, WI 54937, USA

The wife and I stopped at Arby's in Fond du lac, wi. yesterday and the wife ordered the new half pound beef sandwich without cheese.

And when we got home my wife knew it had to much beef so she weighed the beef because she wanted to cut it in half. So when she weighed the beef it was only 6and1/2 of beef. One and a half ounces short. Well I ordered two half pound French Dip sandwiches and I also found they were short on beef.

So they are not giving people what they are paying for. I wanted to go back but my wife said let it go and just write a review on it.

So if you want to see if you are getting what you paid for just but your self a food scale. Anita & Rich

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Half Pound Roast Beef Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: just make it right on what we ordered and other people ordered.

Arbys Cons: Not what i paid for.

Comments

They, by company policy have to weigh the meat before it goes on a sandwich. The weights are entered into the system where it tells if you are doing good on usage.

There is a possibility they reduced the amount due to being over on usage. Or it could be a faulty scale.

Arbys Reviews