440 W 3rd St, Chadron, NE 69337, USA

My husband and I stopped at your location off suddley manor at Braemar. We were going through the drive through.

I got out to use the ladies room as my husband looked at the coupons. I walked in I saw the manager reach into the fries and ate what she pulled out. I find this disgusting on all levels. How can a general manager behave in such a way?

They called her sheryl. Well my husband and I cancelled our order.

If this is happening with the main manager everyone else must feel comfortable enough to do the same. It starts at the top.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Manager.

Comments

That's not so bad. Ordered a chicken sandwich for my daughter.

They dropped the chicken on the floor. Put it back in the fryer for 5 seconds and back into her sandwich. This involved 2 employees, the person running the fryer and the person that took my oder.

Neither of them thought anything of it. Had to get the manager to refund the order I refused and she didn't seem to care either.

#1419330

I would like to know what kind of people who are called managers think it is alright to have teenageer come in at night when it is snowing and it is 28 out roads are and will be dangerous to drive on and know no one with any sense are going to be coming in to eat why are they not closing

#1441903
@Anonymous

Arby’s has a policy that if no one comes in for two hours then they close. Not a brilliant solution especially in bad weather but that’s it.

Arbys Reviews