1.7K views
4.3
Quality of Food

The commercial in which the commentator is screaming about the brown sugar bacon is the most irritating commercial I have ever seen.Please remove it from your advertising campaign.

I have loved Arby's for over 30 years but right now the commercial is the reason I will not order from there. I have also tasted the brown sugar bacon and it is much too sweet. There is too much brown sugar on it.

Anyway, please contact me about this commercial.I would love to order from Arby's again, but I will only if you communicate to me that you have removed the commercial from your advertising.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with roast beef and stated that there is a room for improvement of commercial. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of arbys commercial. Arbys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned arbys commercial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arbys.

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Comments

End these annoying stupid ads already.I have enough of this crap.

Never eating there again unless you get rid of this loud mouth.He sucks!

Monkey-Man has the most annoying voice. I plan to boycott Arby's as long as they run these horrible commercials. Monkey-Man would be more sorted to doing commercials for Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!

Rancagua, Vi Región, Chile #1327863

I'm not even a vegetarian but their new commercials make me wish I was. They are obnoxious and disgusting

THANK YOU.Every time the commercial comes on I have to mute it quickly or change the channel quickly.

I hate that ***. The voice gets louder almost at a yell. The idiots in marketing think that the increasing volume and force will attract your attention.

It does that, it makes me hate Arby's and turn the channel.I won't go to Arby's again out of principle.

THANK YOU.REALLY, THANK YOU!!!!!!

I THOUGHT I was crazy.

I have to change channel, or mute immediately.

Arby's, you may have the meats, but I would re evaluate your ad agency...Someone steered you wrong.

this cant be phucking real...?

As a vegan and animal rights advocate I'm incensed by Arby's loud, agressive and moronic meat commercials. I will NEVER support anything Ving Rhames is a part of

Watertown, South Dakota, United States #1230693

I love Arby's food, but their commercials are obnoxious. Not funny. I mute the TV every time I hear them.

#1199994

Oh please.Go back to your old granny religious channel.

Remember to give Joel Oldsteen your hard earned money that you earned from ARBY'S.:)

"Have a blessed day"

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1187673

Every Arby's commercial with that loud mouth yelling is horrible. I will not eat Arby's again until they stop with this horrible advertising. I don't need someone in my tv yelling at me about how much meat he has.