Omaha, Nebraska
2.1K views
4.3

The commercial in which the commentator is screaming about the brown sugar bacon is the most irritating commercial I have ever seen. Please remove it from your advertising campaign.

I have loved Arby's for over 30 years but right now the commercial is the reason I will not order from there. I have also tasted the brown sugar bacon and it is much too sweet. There is too much brown sugar on it.

Anyway, please contact me about this commercial. I would love to order from Arby's again, but I will only if you communicate to me that you have removed the commercial from your advertising.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Arbys Pros: Roast beef.

Arbys Cons: Commercial.

Comments

Agree -- haven't been in an Arby's store because of their commercials in quite a while now --

I will NEVER eat at Arbys again because of their annoying ads, mostly the one that ends with insulting comment at the " for sandwiches" NO SHIT!!!!

I don't think there's any need to write insulting comments about the guy doing the voice over. I absolutely agree that the commercial is highly annoying and also causes me to quietly boycott Arby's even though I rarely went there before.

There is something about our culture that makes people believe that we (average listener/viewer) wants/enjoys being yelled at, ala Judge Judy and this commercial. That voice over may work for some products (military maybe, pesticide company (I really want those roaches DEAD)), but as a restaurant-no (I am not going to choose your product because you scared me into it)!

The annoying voice over by Ving Rhames is the reason I will never EVER buy anything from Arby's. I am also urging my friends to stop getting food from Arby's..it's insulting to our intelligence

End these annoying stupid ads already. I have enough of this crap.

Never eating there again unless you get rid of this loud mouth. He sucks!

Monkey-Man has the most annoying voice. I plan to boycott Arby's as long as they run these horrible commercials. Monkey-Man would be more sorted to doing commercials for Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles!

I'm not even a vegetarian but their new commercials make me wish I was. They are obnoxious and disgusting

THANK YOU. Every time the commercial comes on I have to mute it quickly or change the channel quickly.

I hate that ***. The voice gets louder almost at a yell. The idiots in marketing think that the increasing volume and force will attract your attention.

It does that, it makes me hate Arby's and turn the channel. I won't go to Arby's again out of principle.

THANK YOU. REALLY, THANK YOU!!!!!!

I THOUGHT I was crazy.

I have to change channel, or mute immediately.

Arby's, you may have the meats, but I would re evaluate your ad agency... Someone steered you wrong.

this cant be *** real...?

As a vegan and animal rights advocate I'm incensed by Arby's loud, agressive and moronic meat commercials. I will NEVER support anything Ving Rhames is a part of

I love Arby's food, but their commercials are obnoxious. Not funny. I mute the TV every time I hear them.

#1199994

Oh please. Go back to your old granny religious channel.

Remember to give Joel Oldsteen your hard earned money that you earned from ARBY'S. :)

"Have a blessed day"

Every Arby's commercial with that loud mouth yelling is horrible. I will not eat Arby's again until they stop with this horrible advertising. I don't need someone in my tv yelling at me about how much meat he has.

The one about eating children is pitiful--I will never eat there again!!!!

All the Arby's commercials are obnoxious and the painfully un-funny.

Wow! This complaint and all the loony supporting comments (which I suspect came from the original poster) made me laugh.

Literally. There are truly some real weirdos out there.

@Anonymous

I will eat Arby's when animals eat humans. That commercial is tasteless regardless of who describes the *** ingredients.

The image is gross as well. Yes I'm a vegan and animal right activist.

@Anonymous

What world do you live in where humans are never eaten by animals?

@Anonymous

Congrats, you are now among the 'looneys' who take advantage of this little Internet thing, to voice opinions, and enjoy knowing that are not alone even if it's a little thing, like letting arby's know, they have the meats, and a tasteless,poorly done, neaseating, campaign. Wake up, and be amazed that there was a time, when this whole thing didn't even exist.

Enjoy free speech, looney or not, it's a beautiful thing. Check your meds.

Arbys Reviews