Indianapolis, Indiana
4.0

I HAVE LIVED IN BROADRIPPLE MANY YEARS AND I GO TO ARBYS AT THE ABOVE LOCATION OFTEN! THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON AT NIGHT AT THIS STORE AS NO LIGHTS ARE ON OUTSIDE SUCH AS THE LIGHT SO PEOPLE KNOW IT IS OPEN FOR DRIVE THRU---IT IS DARK AND ALWAYS LOOKS CLOSED BUT FOR THE LIGHT INSIDE AND YOU CANT SEE ANYONE INSIDE----YOU GO UP TO MENU AND IT IS SO DARK YOU CANT READ MENU BUT SOMEONE WILL ANSWER----NO WAY IT SHOULD BE THIS DARK AND I HAVE BEEN THERE AT 10PM AND IT LOOKS CLOSED AND I HAVE BEEN ASKED IF IT IS OPEN OR NOT BY OTHERS!

I FEEL THEY SLEEP IN THE BACK AND KEEP LIGHTS OUT SO NO CUSTOMERS COME THRU ----IT JUST IS NOT RIGHT----ALL OTHERS SIGNS ARE ON EVEN WHEN DRIVE THRU IS OPEN BUT STORE IS CLOSED AND THAT DARK DRIVE THRU IS NOT SAFE AS IT IS!! I ASKED THEM ONCE WHY ALL LIGHTS WERE OUT AND WAS TOLD OH WE MUST HAVE FORGOT TO TURN THEM ON WE WILL DO THAT--THEY NEVER DID AND THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SOME TIME AND I KNOW THIS STORE IS LOSING MONEY! WHEN ONE OLDER MANAGER IS THERE LIGHTS ARE ON THRU DRIVE THRU AND THE ARBYS SIGN! I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD CHECK THIS OUT AS IT SEEMS ONLY WHEN CERTAIN STAFF WORKS AND YOUR LOSING ALOT OF MONEY CAUSE OF THIS!

I LOVE ARBYS BUT I AM OLDER PERSON AND I CANNOT SEE THE MENU AND DONT LIKE HOW DARK IT IS GOING THRU DRIVE THRU ! I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD WATCH IT CLOSELY!

LAST 4 TIMES I HAVE BEEN IT HAS BEEN THIS WAY AND I WONT GO ANYMORE TILL IT IS LIT UP AGAIN TOO DANGEROUS! THANK YOU...

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Manager.

Reason of review: NO LIGHTS ON SUCH AS SIGN OR DRIVE THRU.

Arbys Cons: Lack of concern, For safety of drive thru or to let people know it is open in pm.

Comments