Evergreen, Colorado

I worked at Arbys for 3 weeks. This company made me want to become a vegan.

I have been searching for ways to contact my employer about my 2 weeks notice but they are so low tech that they can't even e-mail their employees their work schedules. I am disgusted by what I have witnessed. My manager asked me to clock out yesterday because I was speaking with a co-worker about our pay instead of picking up a straw wrapper which was 2 feet away from her. I then watched as she showed one of the other employees a very long video on her cell phone.

Her name is Sophia and she works at the Arby's on S Quebec and Park Meadows Dr. in Lone Tree, Colorado.

They have refused to pay me and/or have given me misinformation about when my paycheck would arrive. I was told I would be paid last Sunday, last Monday, and I'm supposed to be paid this upcoming Monday.

The chances that Arby's is going to pay me at all are close to none. They abuse their younger employees and first-time employees because they have so little power over their managers and are of high school age.

However, withholding my paycheck is ILLEGAL, and I am going to do something to get my money. I have worked very hard and done everything asked of me in the workplace, in addition to being friendly to customers and making as few mistakes as I possibly can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Manager.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments