Arbys Bourbon Bacon Sandwich Review from Cincinnati, Ohio
Fri the 18 on glenway we were extremely disappointed.The quality is *** and the service is worst.
If your motto is we have the meats then i would have liked to have had that.
Im annoyed at the fact that we are now to the point of very low quality of service at arbys,if this store is a representation of who you are then someone needs to be fired.Oh, this particular arbys has no enter or exit sign but the carwash next to it does so its a bit confusing as to where to go in at unless youve already been.we ordered a turkey bacon burbon.....So why is that beef?And why does it look like that?poor quality poor service
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "A youtuber Simplynessa15 ordered a large roast beef melt and got a sickness called Helicobacter pylori. Which basically eats away your stomach and you can DIE from that. ..."
- "Brown lettuce in the middle of my chicken sandwich. After eating half of my chicken sandwich. I went to go try and get my money back for the order. After..."
- "Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day. The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good. I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato..."
- "I need to no aout the JRP in cincinnati ohio my lil girl went there yesterday and they loved her, but I dont wanna be TAKEN for my money? Everybody..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."