Arbys Bourbon Bacon Sandwich Review from Cincinnati, Ohio
Fri the 18 on glenway we were extremely disappointed.The quality is *** and the service is worst.
If your motto is we have the meats then i would have liked to have had that.
Im annoyed at the fact that we are now to the point of very low quality of service at arbys,if this store is a representation of who you are then someone needs to be fired.Oh, this particular arbys has no enter or exit sign but the carwash next to it does so its a bit confusing as to where to go in at unless youve already been.we ordered a turkey bacon burbon.....So why is that beef?And why does it look like that?poor quality poor service
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "REPOST. SORRY ABOUT TYPE ERRORS. I WAS SO PISSED AT WHAT HAPPENED. I DIDN'T PROOFREAD. I placed my order and the total went from $6.46 to $13.56.I asked the waitress..."
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "My parents purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher for me last Christmas. A couple of weeks ago a small rubber fitting blew out. I called 1-888-Kenmore to see about..."
- "For anyone that is ever sourceing out steroids on the internet in particular facebook beware of the canadian base scammer , frankie ciancio of the cities toronoto canada and edmonton..."