Manufacturer: Arbys Category: French Fries Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
The first time I went to Arbys in Worland Wyoming I was given cold curly fries. Because of this I did not go back until just recently which is about a year from the first time. We had to wait quite awhile for the large order of curly fries which I thought that would...
Wyoming Willie

Hiya there! Thanks for plopping your *** into Arby's! Our curly fries will make you go Woohoo! And thanks for giving your email you'll be getting a cat picture every day.

Arbys Worland, Wyoming
Product
Arbys Curly French Fries
Reply to reviews
Arbys Curly French Fries Review from Detroit, Michigan
This is the batch of fries i received in my meal. First of all, i don't like seasoned fries, but i tolerate them cos i
3.6
Product
Arbys Curly French Fries
Reply to reviews

Arbys - Not good. Six months ago this place was clean and the employees looked clean and the food was good. It has gone downhill.

#1062013
2.5
I ordered take out food and took it home for dinner. All of it wasn't good but the worst was the black kinky hair in the loaded curly fries. Person taking the order did not want to be there.

Arbys - Disappointed

2.0
I went inside to order take out. The person taking the order kept telling her coworker "One more hour". You could tell she hated being there. When I got home with our food, we found a kinky black hair in the loaded curly fries. The rest of the food was ***. This place has gone downhill over the past few months. They have a huge turn over there. We won't be going back

Arbys Curly French Fries Review

2.2
Arbys - Simple Review #1462046560
1 of 1
My curly fries were not even half full when I got them