Tulsa, Oklahoma
1.2
Quality of Food

Pulled straight out of thr bah, no stray fries in the bottom of bag.This disrespect has got to STOP.

I don't know why I keep giving you guys chances. Your curly fries aren't made of gold, stop acting like it. I'm probably not coming back for a VERY lomg time.

You're employees also ALWAYS seem like they have no idea what they are doing and just trying to deror 2 combos takes a good 5 minutes.WHYYY????!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of arbys curly fries from Arbys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arbys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arbys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Comments

Arbys - Sandwich Review from Avon, Ohio Arbys "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..." Read more Arbys - Salad Review Arbys "For you guys to have such great market fresh items....your salads are pitiful. They need upgraded. For Almost $6 you get lettuce, small amount of tomato's, small amount of turkey,..." Read more Arbys - Max Roastbeef Review Arbys "This was the worst experience I've ever had at an Arby's! The girl taking our order didn't know anything about any of the food. The place was a mess and..." Read more Arbys - Buffalo Chicken Slider Sandwich Review Arbys "...Can you please tell me how does Arby's get away with advertising a chicken slider with a picture that looks amazing but..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Plentyoffish - Can't finish my resume. Plentyoffish "Every time I try to set up my resume; I all most get finished. I've taken a long time to fill it out. I tell the truth about the question...." Read more Cohen And Grossman - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen And Grossman "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more