Product: Arbys French Dip And Swiss Sandwich Clear all filters (5 of 5 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Arbys - French Dip And Swiss Sandwich Review
Ordered a french dip , always loved it the sandwich always had a pile of meat and cheese and the sandwich was longer and bigger , im very upset with the way i received it tonight 1/12/17 at Mt Holly New Jersey store , this is or was the one we are close to and would go...

They were being greedy. I haven't seen an Arbys sandwich that looked that pitiful before and I have eaten at Arbys in about 25 different states.

2.8
Product
Arbys French Dip And Swiss Sandwich
Reply to reviews
Arbys - Disappointed
1/1

Arbys - Disappointed

4.2
Today, November 21, 2017, went to Arby’s and was severely disappointed in the quality of my sandwich. It was cold and the bun was crushed and not even close to firm. The meat was cold. The taste is mediocre. I go to the Riverside Arby’s pretty regularly but today I went to the Cornel Glenn Highway Arby’s and it seems to me like they are not even close to being on par.
Nutrition Description

Arbys - DID NOT GET ALL THAT I ORDERED

1.2
Went to arby's pald for 2 french dip sandwiches and a smokhouse $21 total and still didnt get all that i order so pissed will never go back

Arbys French Dip And Swiss Sandwich Review

1.3
Hadn't been to an Arby's in years and couldn't remember why. Hubby and I tried again tonight... worst French Dip and Brisket sandwiches we've had in years. What happened to Arby's? Don't eat fast food much, but we now know to scratch this place off our list.
Nutrition Description

Arbys French Dip And Swiss Sandwich Review

Had the french swiss and dip and gave me horrible diarrhea!