Product: Arbys French Fries Clear all filters (11 of 11 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:

Arbys - *** services

So I went to arbys on 1845 US highway SE and order a roast beef classic and a medium fry, when I got my fries they weren’t even done, and I asked the employee by the name Seth if I can get some fries that are done and he gave me attitude

Arbys - Fishy fries are gross

We just left the Arby’s drive through on Bay road in Saginaw, Mi. The fries taste like fish—even hubby & my son won’t eat them. Guess who tasted the fried & is allergic to fish.
1.6
Reply to reviews
We go to several Arbys n this one was the pits but close to our dentist. 1st 2 times there the workers were fighting with each other loudly n using the F word like it was and/or. Again fighting at this visit waited 15 mins to get 2 sliders fries n chocolate...
5.0

Arbys French Fries Review

Ordered my food in drive through. My onion rings tasted old, my jalepeno bites didnt taste right, and my fries where soggy.

Arbys French Fries Review

Why do you fry the potatoes in the same oil that onions are fried in. I would prefer my fries taste like potatoes, not onions. Everytime I go to an Arby's this happens. Please, please do something to prevent this!
2.7

Arbys French Fries Review

Employees were loud and loud obnoxious, even though I sat in the back of the restaurant. My fries were burnt and small and my shake was not full. Overall bad experience.

Arbys French Fries Review

Everything we got was cold, the fries are usually my favorite part, and they were the worst part this time, i literally xouldnt even finishing eating them
3.3

Arbys French Fries Review

They made me weight to order for 6 minutes and they had cold fries and this dude wiped his nose on his hand before serving us and making fries gross they gave us cold food it took 13 minutes to serve our food to IS and we were in the drive through
1.7

Arbys French Fries Review

I'm really tired of Arby's only filling their large fry half full. Why am I spending money on a large when you only give me enough to fill a small fry cup.
Reply to reviews
Hello, We have eaten at many Arbys all over the U.S., this one is way below average. We do like the food, they just do not cook it right, or long enough, except for the beef in the sandwiches. The beef is always OVER COOKED. They need to cook it like the beef in the...
3.3