Kansas City, Missouri

Managers beware!! Upper management treat you like a dog!

I was suppose to be trained to be a general manager. Got fired for not knowing how to make all 25 sandwich's after 2 weeks! On what planet should gen.

Mng. be making sandwich's in the first place!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Manager.

Comments

Two weeks is a very short time, and you should probably not have been fired just for not being an ace on the sandwich table yet. But as someone who is retired from food service management, ideally, any member of management should be able to step up and do anything that is needed to get it done and maintain service standards---even if that means jumping on the line and making sandwiches.

I don't mean to be critical, I just found that I was a more effective and respected manager when my crews knew they could count on the boss to roll the sleeves up and get dirty in the trenches right along side them. I do wish you the best.

I'd of fired you too. Good grief!

any lazy *** gum chewing, pimply faced, saggy pants teeny-bopper can make all 25 sandwiches.

As a GM, you should know what takes place within the stores and be able to help out and even train others when needed. How can you do these things if you don't know what you're doing?

Arbys Reviews