2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

All I have been craving was some Arby's for a while and I finally got the opportunity to go to the one in my neighborhood. I was excited because as a child I used to love it.

Well. The person taking my order did not seem to know her menu what so ever or any of the prices, she was so monotoned all I wanted to do was tell her to cheer up. Then I get to the window and she doesn't even say anything, just reaches for my card without another word. I would like to put in a side note that I do work in customer service, Kfc to be exact and I would NEVER act like that towards a customer.

I felt so unwelcome all together not pleased at all. On my receipt she didn't even ring me up for my order so I have no idea if she over charged me or not. All I wanted was a number 5, but I wanted turkey instead of the beef, but she had me up for a turkey Swiss combo with an incredible amount of things taken off or something. My milkshake was half melted and honestly the sandwich tasted like it was made an hour ago.

I'm so disappointed and all I wanted was a good sandwich. I'm sure they're just having an off day but I think they need too get trained better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Milkshake.

Comments

The prices ARE ON THE MENU. Not her place to tell you what you can see for yourself. Are you serious?

She was most likely a new employee. Thats very typical, you can't learn it all in one day.

Of course you work in customer service for KFC and of course you are perfect. The fact that you work in KFC doesn't have anything at all to do with your complaint.

You just threw that in to make it sound like you are more important than you actually are. IF you really loved Arby's as a kid, it wouldn't have taken you so many years to get to one now.