Product: Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
This time I got the same thing and they gave me this brisket sandwich when I asked for a number 1 a junior roast beef. Until I got home to find out they gave me the wrong sandwich and the fries were cold. And the sand which had mayo and bqq sauce mixed together it was...
2.1
Product
Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich
Reply to reviews

Arbys - The most disgusting food ever made.

My wife and I went to Arby's and got our feelings hurt when we purchased an Arby's roast beef sandwich and onion rings meal. The roast beef was extremely nasty and the onion rings tasted terrible. We will never go there again.

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich Review

Went to oshetemo mi went ion side Friday night 7pm place trashed no customers ordered 4kr toast beefs watched employees being unprofessional the cashier goes back and tell a cook there is omly3 roast beefs in my bag so he gets another one they have words fight when I get home the 4th one is all bread no roast beef I don't believe anyone was running the place andnit seemed like a teenage nightmare

Arbys Roast Beef Sandwich Review

2.2
I was at the Arby's in Sarnia today and ordered a triple cheese roast beef sandwich combo. The bun was chewy and stale, and hardly any cheese on it. I was looking forward to triple cheese, and was very disappointed. Dont think i will go back.
Nutrition Description