After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass seperating drive thru and asked again.The grand turkey club came with 1 small slice of turkey on it.

I said that i wanted my money back if that was really a "grand" turkey club.It took over five minutes to get that cause clearly making a real sandwich was out of the question.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of arbys sandwich from Arbys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arbys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arbys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

How many slices of turkey did you remove before you took the picture?

to Anonymous #1036301

They didn't remove any, Kevin!

to Anonymous Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1036513

Before you start assuming I am Kevin Richards, I'll tell you right now that I am a FEMALE.

to Anonymous #1047062

Who ever you are ( sorry for assuming) please stop.