Rapid City, South Dakota
1.3

I went here with my twin girls yesterday l.It was awrful service I'm not even sure where to begin.

From manager telling me he could not cut my child's sandwich in half to him throwing my change at me. Smh.. he made the order wrong and when i went back up to place a new order he threw my change at me and told me I'll get right back there and make it myself slamming the register. He grabbed the chicken meat with his hands and put it in the deep fryer.

He was walking around annoyed making sounds like he didn't want to be there. It took 15mins for our food because he could not get it right. The place was dirty and forget using the bathroom. Aweful experience!!!!

Never going there again!!!We were sick all night he told us he would bring our food to us who knows what he did to it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of arbys sandwich. Arbys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned arbys sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arbys.

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Comments