Salt Lake City, Utah

I had a page of coupons, and was treating my employees a few days before our Halloween rush. They let me know what they wanted based on the coupons.

Before I left, I told them, I think they skimp on the old family recipe when you use coupons. I went to the drive thru, order in hand, placed it, went to the window to give coupons, pay and receive order. When I got there, I handed them the coupons, and the employee called out, "Stop making this order, she has coupons!" Got my answer right then and there. Someone in the background responded, its already made.

It took a while to get my order, don't know what they did, if they adjusted it. But they were not happy about it, and with the stress of a coupon order they didn't pre-know about, they would have forgotten the au jus sauce for the french dips, the sauce for the chicken strips, and they did forget about the marinara for the mozzarella sticks. But kind of let me know, there is a different sandwich if you use a coupon.

The coupons do not say get a value classic roast beef if you use this coupon, it says get a classic roast beef. If it had been only this location, that would have been different, but I have suspected the same thing at other locations as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Arbys Cons: That they skimp on their product bought with coupons.

• skimping