Arbys Turkey Gyro Sandwich Review from Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Apr 19, 2016
If you advertise a sandwich make sure one ou sell looks like it
Original review posted by user Apr 17, 2016
Went to Arbys to tey their new Gryos.The turjey one in the add looked delicous.
sns 2 for 6$ not a bad price. What i got was a gryo where tge tomaties were bigger tgan the amount of turkey i got. I usually alway eat at Arbys but after this i think not. Bait and switch.
The Arbys was in New Castle, PA. They are usually friendly and very courtious but i feel i wasted my time and money. Will think twife begore going there again. Tried to submit a phoyo but wouldnt accept it.
I have it saved on my phone.
Will send it by emsil to corporate.One angry customet
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "I ordered 3 boneless buffalo combos on Wednesday, 3/2/16. My daughters and I sat down to eat and after eating about 3 or 4 wings we discovered that the chicken..."
- "I have been patronizing Arbey's fir as long as I can remember. It's not one specific location, it's all of them. My last issue was we ordered 2 ham and..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."