Rancho Cucamonga, California

I have just visited a local Arby's and I paid $9.39 for ***. They messed up my order and I didn't even get my SMALL vanilla milkshake and the person at the register took one minute to give me 79 cents.

I am just flabbergasted. I WANT A *** REFUND!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Milkshake.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

#1207690

Hi, please try a cookie at your local Arby's today.

#1206943

I worked for Arbys for 10 years 3 months....I was told this year I would get a whole 5 cent raise minimum wage is $8.31....I made $8.33 and closing that store was so hard....I closed 5 nights a week and was lucky to break the 30 hour threshold....But...it sure felt like I worked 40hrs....With child support I was only bringing in $240-$280 bi-weekly...I'll get in to the gross ways of serving dangerous product they had me do on this site and all forums I use if PC will let me but if all arbys are like the penny pinchers I worked for then I wouldn't reccomend working for or eating there...they can sponser the grammys and spend millions on super bowl commercials but they can't offer a 10 year vet a raise then whatever...football is a bigger scam than scientology and celebrities preach disgusting bull junk to our kids arbys can pay them but not their employees then I will not defame but expose them..PERIOD.......

Arbys Reviews