967 W Poplar Ave, Collierville, TN 38017, USA
3.3

Look first at the pictures of the specialty Sandwiches and then compare what you are served. My observation is simple and clear.

I see a sandwich stacked with meat that is bountiful but seems to be missing when I open the box and start to eat the sandwich. As for me, I look to see the sandwich I paid for when I open the box. I will not accept a sandwich that is missing one half of the meat. It seems like the only solution is to return the sandwich and demand a full refund.

when you return to the counter tell the cashier that "this is not the sandwich I ordered" When they look at your receipt and tell you that they made the correct sandwich you can ask them to look at the picture on the menu and see that half of the meat is missing. I then ask them to make another sandwich or refund my money.

I will do the same to any other restaurant that skimps on the food you payed for and expected. At the prices being charged today I am not willing to pay more for less.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Author And Financial Adviser

Comments

Trust me, you wouldn't want more of whatever meat is on that sandwich. I had the Greek gyro for dinner tonight, and my stomach is making noises that sound a dying dog.

Seriously, I think I have food poisoning.Wish I would have taken mine back but I ate the damned thing. My obit might read "Killed by Arby's."

Arbys Reviews