2.2
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Every time I hear Bonny Tyler's song "I Need A Hero" being ruined by James Earl Jones, I want to bash him in the face. It is annoying and disgusting.

He sounds rude and arrogant, like so many people these days that probably like that garbage. Every time I hear it I am a step or a mile further from ever going to Arby's. I can't wait until they actuall fire James Earl Jones and stop using his old worn out butt. I liked what he did with Darth Vader and a few other major movie rolls, but not anymore.

His overuse in Arby's commercials is truly a maddening experience these days.

I am sick and tired of hearing James Earl Jones even more now than ever. How about something completely different?

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Commercial.

Reason of review: Commercial issues.

Preferred solution: Stop using James Earl Jones in commercials. He has ruined my Arby's experience now that he has ruined a great song. .

I didn't like: Your food, Service and mostly now, Your latest commercial.

Comments

I remember watching"Days Of Our Lives" when Bo went and Saved Hope from getting married to some dude right at the last minute, and Bo grabbed Hope just as she was about to say "I do" and they were riding off on Bos motorcycle with Hope riding on the back in her wedding dress. The whole time that all of this was happening they were playing Bonnie Tyler's "Hero" for the background music. I thought that it was an excellent choice of a song to play while all of this action was going on.

It's Ving Rhames, not James Earl Jones.