3.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I pulled into my regular arbys, and ordered my regular: 2 french dip sandwitches with au jus. My one guilty pleasure in life.

I start to dip my delicious delecate sandwitch in my cup of au jus, and notice it looks like *** gravy. Honestly i sat there and wondered if the stoned teen working the window actually put gravy in my cup.

I drive 25 miles to the nearest arbys and re order just to compare the "gravy sample" to. I get my review won't change anything, but Arbys you were my soul mate and you broke my heart.

Review about: Arbys Au Jus Sauce.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I just bought a French Dip at my regular Arby's and when I dipped the sandwich into the au jus, I was surprised how thick it was compared to normal. Immediately did a bit of Google Fu to see if they changed the recipe, but all I could find was this review. They need to change it back to the way it was!

They switched from Nestles Au Ju

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1339192

Your post is somewhat ambiguous but I’ll try to address what I can grasp from your post.

Au Jus is a gravy, if you’re finding your gravy to be too thick or thin this is more than likely have to do with employees not adding the proper amount of Au Jus and water.

If you want, you can ask for two separate containers which contain the powder Au Jus and another with hot water to allow you to mix the ingredient to your desired liking. Doesn’t take more than a few seconds for the two to mix well together, doesn’t require stirring.

To further note, Arby’s has changed its methods of heating the Au Jus but hasn’t changed the ingredients.

Arby’s used to pour the hot water directly into the container containing the Au Jus which you might have seen through the drive thru. Arby’s know makes up a large patch in which they put into a closed pot and allow it to heat up in the oven which creates that really nice rich Au Jus balance.

to Anonymous #1442379

The au jus comes in a can. I used to work for arbys