Featured Not resolved

Ordered a Cuban sandwich last night didn't look anything like the commercial. "We got the meats and we're not letting them go"should be the catch phrase. My sandwich didn't hardly have any meat or swiss cheese on it and waaayy too much mustard on it. Needless to say I was very disappointed.

Comon' Arbys, you advertise we got the meats, put some more on your sandwiches!!!

So I’ve been seeing commercial after commercial showing Arby’s new Cuban sandwich, so I decided to try one.Well, the actual sandwich was NOTHING like the pictures.

It had a razor thin slice of pork, NO PICKLES (!!), and wayyy too much mustard.

And nothing in the sandwich was visible with the bun closed (I.e., unlike the pictures, where the sandwich fillings are hearty and the centerpiece of the sandwich).Sad, very sad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Miami Cuban Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

That's the oldest advertising ploy in the book.

Verdis

Are you okay? Everybody knows the sandwich will never look like the pictures are you out of your mind?

You are being ridiculous, it’s fast food what do you expect. If you want something visually pleasing then go to chili’s or applebee’s.

You do know that is not even real food used in the commercial right? You have way too much time on your hands if you are upset a sandwich does not look like it does in a commercial.

@statechick

It’s even sadder to accept false advertising as the norm and scoff at those who see it as a injustice. We are continually lied to and deceived just so someone can make a buck, why can’t we at least have a decent sandwich!!

Arbys Reviews