Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

In spite of the yelling in current ads-one of the most irritating commercials ever -decided to try a BLT.Sad. For all the screaming in the commercials about the bacon, current sandwiches featuring bacon...the product is rather disgusting.I was hoping to have a BLT. Instead, the bacon was ***. Too sweet!Seriously.Not a BLT. Limp lettuce, a few bits of rather bland tomato and somecrispy bits that were more like candy than bacon.That plus, bun is also too sweet. A BLT...needs the crisp flavor of simple, good bacon and crisp lettuce, nice tomato, a simple good sandwich. I love bacon but what Arby's is touting now is ***. If I want good, fast food...I want the basics. Arby's used to do that, good beef sandwiches, honest good food.Not ads that scream "bacon" when all that is offered is garbage.Where's the meat?Probably down the road to get a burger instead of an Arby's.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: yes, very upset with ARBY's. 35+ of enjoying the menu, the products. I can get a fast burger at other places, will do if I want the meat..

Comments

Old Bacon-Dry-Never seen a tomato cut that thin in my life and you only get 2 slices. I will never eat at Arby's again in Grand Prairie, Texas at I20 and Great Southwest or anywhere

Arbys Reviews