1.3
Quality of Food

Whenever an Arby's commercial appears, I change the station. Sometimes, I get into the show on the new station, so whatever station is running the most Arby's ads is losing business for their other advertisers.

Arby's commercials have always been bad, but "We have the meats" is the most annoying of all. I've never been a huge fan of Arby's, but a long time ago, they had a few items I'd eat, such as their jalapeno poppers. Now there's nothing. Still, until recently there was a chance I'd pop into Arby's for a drink, shake or order of fries.

I'm completely boycotting Arby's now and probably will never, ever set foot into an Arby's restaurant again. Even the *** Burger King king seems pleasant and amusing by comparison, now that I've been subjected to the barrage of offensive Arby's ads.

Review about: Arbys Commercial.

Reason of review: disgustingly offensive commercials.

Preferred solution: Stop airing those commercials, get some healthy food options..

Comments

Arbys guys voice is way to aggressive. It feels like I'm getting yelled at by a drill instructor. Can't he just say, " we have the meats" in his normal everyday voice?

I sincerely hope this is a joke. A store that sells ROAST BEEF sandwiches talking about "having the meats" is offensive? How do you even walk out the door every morning if this offends you?