Worland, Wyoming

The first time I went to Arbys in Worland Wyoming I was given cold curly fries.

Because of this I did not go back until just recently which is about a year from the first time. We had to wait quite awhile for the large order of curly fries which I thought that would at least mean that they would be fresh this time. They were a good temperature but the container was just a little over half full and they were mostly small broken pieces of fries. It was hard to tell they were even curly fries except for maybe 3 or 4 short curly pieces. I guess I'll wait until we move back to Utah next year before I try Arbys again.

j_vannoy@comcast.net

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of arbys curly french fries from Arbys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arbys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arbys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Comments

Hiya there!Thanks for plopping your *** into Arby's!

Our curly fries will make you go Woohoo!And thanks for giving your email you'll be getting a cat picture every day.