Roanoke, Virginia

I always liked Arby's food until today. I went there to get some lunch and I got my favorite meal and went home and ate.

About an hour after I ate my food I began to have really bad stomach pains. I went to the bathroom several times and threw up several times also. I even had to call in to work and I never do that. I called the Arby's I went to and told the manager what happened.

The manager got a attitude with me and told me that there wasn't anything they could do and that they haven't had any other complains and I told them I was just informing them that there food made me sick and he said okay bye and hung up on me. Worst service I have ever had and I wont be going to Arby's ever again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Manager.

Comments

I ate Arby’s last night Really tasty 3 hours later I was so sick Vomiting & diarrhea several times I’m thinking they either didn’t wash hands or didn’t wear clean gloves It will be a long time before I go back.

It’s 3:46 am and I’m feeling awful after eating a chicken sandwich and some cookie from Arby’s. Like upper abdominal cramping and overall sick feeling. Never again will I eat that greasy ***

Same! I just got Arby's at 8pm and just woke up at 1:00 am! Threw up and super bad stomach pains!

I have been having the same problems with their food. It started In January after the first time the food never settled well i thought it was a bug a couple months later ate there again same thing i threw up the food just is not settling now again my kid wanted to eat there well guess what i amdoing now. I really believe i have intolerance to something in there food i do not believe it is food poisoning.

Stomach flu is indeed going around in the U.S,, I know many people who say they have it. Also, only a doctor can rightfully state whether it was Arbys food that made you sick anyway. You can't present your opinion as fact, when you have no proof.

What did you expect Arby's to do? Did it even occur to you that you might have had stomach flu?

It is going around the country, and can hit without warning. It can also last more than one day in some people.

Arbys Reviews