Verified Reviewer

1.1

So me and my girl Order the 2 sandwiches for $6. One beef and cheddar, one wrap.

We ordered the half pound beef and cheddar combo large size. A large curly fry. A large jalapeño popper. The only request we made was to make sure the fries are fresh.

They tell us to pull forward and they would bring the food out. We get our food and go down the road about 3 minutes away. Something told me eat one of these fries to see if they were fresh. Cold and old fries in the middle a few fresh one on top to cover up the cold *** I say *** it I'm not going all the way back.

Let me call these *** so they can know they *** up my day with these old *** curly fries. Phone gives me the busy signal. *** it!!! Get up stairs to open my Half pound beef and cheddar.

Why did I do that.

These remedial *** give me a plain dry *** half pound beef sandwich on a *** seeded bun. $26 dollars in the trash.

User's recommendation: Check your food thoroughly before you leave.

Arbys Cons: Lack of concern, Fries petrified.

Location: 240 Douglas Road, Oswego, IL 60543

Comments

#1985649

Or better yet, just don't patronize Arby's anymore. You could have gotten alot of grub at the grocery sto for that 26 Dollor.

Arbys Reviews