Cheyenne, Wyoming
1.3

Whenever I hear an Arby's commercial coming on, regarding "We have the meats," I immediately mute it and try to avoid looking at it. Arby's has set up their "contact us" so it is only available for a few things, like specific Arby's restaurants.

This sucks. And so do their commercials!

I have been an Arby's consumer for about 45 years; worked for a guy who had the opportunity to get in on the ground floor but turned it down; I always figured that if he had been screwed by Arby's, it would be a good place to eat.

Arby's has always been overpriced, but when you crave it, you crave it. Right now it's their commercials which are keeping me away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Commercial.

Reason of review: Commercial Sucks.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Arbys Cons: Commercials.

Comments

I could not agree more. I freakin hate those commercials.

They should fire the people who ok'd that add campaign. It's really ***, who are they trying to reach? Does arbys deliver to prisoners now?

Totally agree!!!!!!!! Hate the commercial!

Me too. I turn the channel every time. I'm glad it's not just me.

I completely agree, I hate their *** "we have the meats" commercials & will not go there again for anything at this point!

When Arby's show commercials of food preparations they need to show them cutting grapes etc with gloves on.!!!!!! Yuk

Arbys Reviews