2.4

Arbys #7795

I visited this location today for my first and very last time. The guy working the drive thru window was very rude, hateful, unprofessional (using cursing), he did not listen, and when I asked if a sandwich had cheese on it.

I was told no, I ordered it, got back to work, and guess what Cheese? Maybe to some no big deal or simply a dislike. Me on the other hand I am very allergic to diary and diary based products. My fries were half empty, my roast beef had cheese when I specifically stated I was allergic and could not have cheese, as well as the buffalo slider I ordered was placed in my bag laying half sideways and half upside down.

I paid $8.29 for food I can not eat. I work hard for my money as do other people and to be treated like this and then I can't even eat or enjoy my food ridiculous. I attempted to speak to the manager on duty and she was unhelpful and didn't appear to care very much. As I was discussing the drive thru etiquette was had been demonstrated he was standing beside her laughing at me.

I will never return to this location. I do not want free food or to have my order fixed. I want the guy as well as the manager fired. Neither of which has any place being around people, little on helping or serving them.

Your company has been in business for 50 years (+).

Actions of employees such as these, it'll be closed soon. I will not return, I do want to be followed up on in regards to how this was handled, and if not handled properly...I will continue to call, email, and go higher up until it is handled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Roast Beef Classic Sandwich.

Preferred solution: I believe Team members who do not know how to treat customers does not need to be there. And when discussing with manager, she allowed him to stand beside her and laugh at me. So he needs to be fired and she needs to be demoted & have some unpaid vac time.

Arbys Cons: Way i was treated.

• rude employee
  • Poor Quality
  • Bad Manager
  • Fire Them All

Comments

It seems that you have become very bitter. Come on, lighten up!

It cain't be that bad. You don't want that gentleman to lose his job. And why wouldn't you want your money back?

You should check into seeing if there are any Anger Management courses that you can enroll in. I will be praying for you.

arby's roast beef is real good when its sliced paper thin, I hate it when you get one that looks like it was cut with a chain saw.

Lenix

Sounds to me like you made a fool of yourself and needed to be laughed at. You wanting someone fired shows how immature and disgusting you are. Then to beat your mother because you were upset at Arby's.Hopefully your company sees this and fires you for poorly representing them.

@Lenix

I used to love getting the Roast Beef Samwitches from Arby's. They were very delicious!

ARBY'S, GET RID OF THAT DISGUSTING COMMERCIAL ABOUT THE P-VERT SAYING "WE GOT THE MEATS!" EVERYONE HATES IT AND IS OFFENDED BY IT AND IT IS CAUSING YOUR COMPANY TO LOSE ALOT OF BUSINESS! THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

@Anonymous

I believe that you are the only one offended. I honestly don’t care.

Everyone gets so offended by things nowadays.

Makes me embarrassed to be human. Grow up and quit getting offended by everything.

Melanie Cooper
Food Expert

You may share your experience with the Arbys customer care representatives by calling at 800 272-9457 (toll-free number) or by posting your comments via the company social media. You may also send a letter with full details regarding your issue to the company headquarters:

Arbys Restaurant Group, Inc.,
155 Perimeter Center West,
Atlanta, Georgia 30338, United States.
Please find all contact details of the company using the Arbya Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

@Melanie Cooper

Hey Babe! Do you drive a Mini Cooper?

I'd rather go hungry than eat that gross looking stuff pictured.

Jennifer M

We had a similar experience at our local Arby's on US 1 and I-95 in Ormond Beach, FL store 7779. An associate by the name of Aletrice Lewis was so rude when we went to claim a replacement meal for a previously botched order from a few weeks ago.

You would have thought we were trying to get free food and it was coming out of Ms. Lewis's pocket. She refused to replace the meal, even though we had called a manager and had our receipt with us. She said if she did this she could be fired and they would take the cost, all over $15, out of "her paycheck".

How do these people get Customer facing positions? And do they get training on how to respectfully treat customers??

Sounds like your experience was similar and we agree, these employee's should be fired (at the very least written up and retrained). We will never shop at this Arby's location again and most likely never go to an Arby's again without an apology from management.

Arbys Reviews