2.0

Arby's #3 Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport 7/22/2017 I was Waiting for connecting flight. I Ordered Gyro combo on Check #2663 This meal Made me very nauseous before even boarding the next flight, It made me sick enough I was almost to the point of vomiting on the next flight (I do not get air sick!) I continued to have waves of nausea on into my final destination of St.

Thomas, US Virgin Islands. Again, i felt very nauseous and on the *** of vomiting when I arrived at the hotel for check in. I have always enjoyed Arby's over most other fast food in the past. I won't be going back for a while.

I will report this to the Georgia Board of Health.

I guess I need to add more verbiage to fulfill your 100 word minimum or I can't submit this complaint. So, I will just ramble on from here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Roast Beef Gyro Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Arbys Cons: Food made me sick, Sandwich was not as expected, Getting the wrong order, Gyro, Way i was treated.

Comments

I always avoid all of the overpriced "restaurants" in the airport like the plague. They be charging way too much for the crap that they serve.

Arbys Reviews