1898 Skibo Rd, Fayetteville, NC 28314, USA
3.0

I stopped into Arby's at lunch time as I was really in the mood for a large roast beef sandwich and whenever I want good roast beef I go to Arby's. Well, I walked in and it was very busy and I waited in line and finally I got to place my order.

I ordered everything, paid for it and I was told it will take a few minutes. I decided to go to the Men's room to urinate and wash my hands and when I walked in I went to the urinal and looked down and could not believe what I was seeing as someone had very bad and severe diarrhea and did it right in the urinal. I was shocked to what I was seeing as how could someone do that in a urinal and I immediately realized this was no accident and this was a malicious act for sure. I washed my hands and left the Men's room immediately shaking my head all the way back to the counter to pick up my order and then I left in total amazement.

How could someone do something like this and leave it behind for someone else to find...?

Really sick individual for sure. I guess I will be getting my roast beef from another place for sure...!

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Disgusting Men's Room.

Arbys Cons: Disgusting mens room.

Comments