2.2

Ordered the new Triple thick brown sugar bacon blt sandwich. For $5.49, I got 2 pieces of bacon, 2 slices of tomato, 1 piece of lettuce and a ton of mayo.

What a joke. I bitched and they added 2 more pieces of bacon. Wow. Arby's is a rip-off and there sandwiches don't even come close to the pictures.

I have been to different Arby's in the area. Same thing with their food. Skimpy sandwiches and lousy fries. Arby's is the worst fast food in my opinion.

Also, wait times are ridiculous too. There saying should be "Where are the meats" Arby's also states "We make it right".

It should be right in the first place. Their prices are so high that it's advantageous to eat at a restaurant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Triple Thick Brown Sugar Bacon Blt Burger.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Arbys Pros: Onion rings.

Arbys Cons: Sandwich was not as expected.

Comments

Of course your food does not look like the advertisement. The crew working are not good artists. That’s just a ploy to draw you in.

Arbys fry road and i10 location is the best the employees are very respectful and fast past workers they made sure I was taken care of and they came around to check how I was doing and how is my meal, and the restraunt is neat fry road and i10 Arbys is the best!!!!

Arbys Reviews