Well, once when I went to the Arby's in Cheyenne, Wyoming(on Del Range) , I ordered Two Big Beef Sandwiches. The Idiot Teenage guy kept saying real loud over and over 'They Said That they Want TWO BIG BEEFS!" and he was saying in a tone of voice that implied he meant something nasty.

he was saying to a nice looking teenage girl, who looked very offended. He just kept saying in a real weird tone of voice "TWO B-I-G-! B-E-E-F-S! THEY WWANT TWO BBBIG BEEFS!

THEY TWO B-I-G-! B-E-E-F-S!" I thought that it was really weird and that the idiot should have been fired.

i REALLY LOVED ARBY'S ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES AND I WISH THAT THERE WAS ONE LOCALLY THAT I COULD SHOP AT. PLENTY OF *** MICKEY D's AND BOOGER KINGS, BUT NO ARBY'S.

Comments

I used to be a fan of the Arby's "Giant Roast Beef" sandwich. They have some pretty good meals at Arby's. They should have more of them, they are a great place to eat.

I always liked going to Arby's because you would get your sandwiches with just the bun and the beef and then you would get little barbeque sauce packets to put on the amount you wanted on your sandwich. But at other fast food joints, they put huge amounts of mayo, ketchup and other very special sauces on your sandwich to the point that if you don't eat it immediately, it will be sopping wet by the time you get it home.

But the Arby's Roast beef sandwiches would make it home just fine. Also, at other fast food joints where they go heavy on the condiments, your sandwich is so wet that someone could have spit all over it, and you wouldn't be able to tell. And with the way that alot of the employees act, goofing off and whatnot, I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that, or even worse, they could put some of their very own Special Sauce on it, and you wouldn't be able to tell beacause of the huge amount of mayo that they had slathered all over it. Yuck!

Disgusting! Please! No Sauce, Please!

I'll have my sandwich plain, please! Thank You Very Much!

A 'Beef' is slang for flatulence. I would've been afraid he was telling his friend to pass gas on someone's food.

@J L G

No, because when they had all of the Brett Cavanaugh for supreme court controvery going on they mentioned that in college he used to do stuff like "Big Boofs". So, you are wrong.

Big Beef isn't a slang for what you said, but I'm sure that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas knows what it is slang for.

I remember that Anita Hill used to say that Clarence Thomas used to always talk about someone who's name was similar and rhymed with Long John Silver. So he would know what the "Big Beef" was slang for.

I liked the salad but the buffalo sandwich just wasn't me. The chicken was well cooked on my salad and the employee's were nice.

The caramel chocolate chip cookie was excellent. We come once a month and for the most part I like it.

Arbys Reviews