Arbys - Ice Cold Turkey on a Hot Sandwich!

I just came from Arby's over on Ft.Union Blvd and the Turkey N Cheddar sandwich I ordered has ice-cold turkey in it!

Even the cheese was cold! It's as though they either served me a day old sandwich or had recently thawed the turkey, but couldn't be bothered to heat it up. I then attempted to call them to explain my experience and it rang and rang, then finally went to a voice mail, but the voice mail said it didn't recognize the phone number. WTH, Arby's?

I called the number on your receipt. That's just poor business practice, if you ask me.

I definitely will not be going to that location again!I have eaten at Arby's off an on for the last decade and have never had this poor quality of food.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 17, 2015 #1050073

Be thankful you had something to eat.. you just wasted a min of everyone's time to read your rant over a sandwich while kids starve in other countries and would be thankful for your leftover crumbs.. your pathetic and a disgrace to the human race.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Arbys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Arbys.
Filing a new complaint about