I just came from Arby's over on Ft.Union Blvd and the Turkey N Cheddar sandwich I ordered has ice-cold turkey in it!
Even the cheese was cold! It's as though they either served me a day old sandwich or had recently thawed the turkey, but couldn't be bothered to heat it up. I then attempted to call them to explain my experience and it rang and rang, then finally went to a voice mail, but the voice mail said it didn't recognize the phone number. WTH, Arby's?
I called the number on your receipt. That's just poor business practice, if you ask me.
I definitely will not be going to that location again!I have eaten at Arby's off an on for the last decade and have never had this poor quality of food.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "I have spent the last two years of my life as a vegetarian during which time I have not cheated once. Today I went to Arby's drive through with my..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "House was armed. Activity log says door was opened and closed 3 times while I was gone. Alarm never went off. I've battled with them for months. Won't cancel contract..."
- "I purchased a pair of Ray-Ban Jackie Ogh item number SG034 on my way from London to Marseille on board of BAA flight # 370 on November 12,2014. When I..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."