I just came from Arby's over on Ft.Union Blvd and the Turkey N Cheddar sandwich I ordered has ice-cold turkey in it!
Even the cheese was cold! It's as though they either served me a day old sandwich or had recently thawed the turkey, but couldn't be bothered to heat it up. I then attempted to call them to explain my experience and it rang and rang, then finally went to a voice mail, but the voice mail said it didn't recognize the phone number. WTH, Arby's?
I called the number on your receipt. That's just poor business practice, if you ask me.
I definitely will not be going to that location again!I have eaten at Arby's off an on for the last decade and have never had this poor quality of food.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I happen to be under the common impression that Subway is healthy and hygienic. I was frequently the boat basin outlet (Karachi, Pakistan) that is open 24/7 on a regular..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Our credit card on file got lost and has been replaced. It has been several months that we never went to work out & later found out there's penalties &..."
- "I bought a new house with Pulte homes in July 2014, Allen, TX. During home inspection, I found issues on exterior front stones, and the construction manager said that this..."
- "House was armed. Activity log says door was opened and closed 3 times while I was gone. Alarm never went off. I've battled with them for months. Won't cancel contract..."