Allen, Texas

I just came from Arby's over on Ft. Union Blvd and the Turkey N Cheddar sandwich I ordered has ice-cold turkey in it!

Even the cheese was cold! It's as though they either served me a day old sandwich or had recently thawed the turkey, but couldn't be bothered to heat it up. I then attempted to call them to explain my experience and it rang and rang, then finally went to a voice mail, but the voice mail said it didn't recognize the phone number. WTH, Arby's?

I called the number on your receipt. That's just poor business practice, if you ask me.

I definitely will not be going to that location again! I have eaten at Arby's off an on for the last decade and have never had this poor quality of food.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Roast Turkey Ranch And Bacon Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Be thankful you had something to eat.. you just wasted a min of everyone's time to read your rant over a sandwich while kids starve in other countries and would be thankful for your leftover crumbs.. your pathetic and a disgrace to the human race.

Arbys Reviews