I just came from Arby's over on Ft.Union Blvd and the Turkey N Cheddar sandwich I ordered has ice-cold turkey in it!

Even the cheese was cold! It's as though they either served me a day old sandwich or had recently thawed the turkey, but couldn't be bothered to heat it up. I then attempted to call them to explain my experience and it rang and rang, then finally went to a voice mail, but the voice mail said it didn't recognize the phone number. WTH, Arby's?

I called the number on your receipt. That's just poor business practice, if you ask me.

I definitely will not be going to that location again!I have eaten at Arby's off an on for the last decade and have never had this poor quality of food.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of arbys roast turkey ranch and bacon sandwich from Arbys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arbys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arbys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Comments

Be thankful you had something to eat.. you just wasted a min of everyone's time to read your rant over a sandwich while kids starve in other countries and would be thankful for your leftover crumbs.. your pathetic and a disgrace to the human race.