Middleville, Michigan

"Samwich"? Really?

Or is this just another way to play to the lowest common denominator? Do you put "tomatas" on it as well?

Seriously, you sell darned good fast food.

Spare us the idiots in your commercials. "Sandwich"

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You do realize that the actor is being told to say that right? That there is a director.

Thank God I'm not the only one. Why do people refuse to speak the English language and rather chew it up and spit it out.

Everytime I see these Arby's commercials, I want to wrap my hands around the guy's throat and scream in his face until he pronounces the *** word correctly. "Samwich"...seriously?

And it's made worse by the nasal, aloof, California stoner, "ironic hipster" voice. I'm sure he knows damned well how to pronounce the word, but thinks it's "cute"...kinda like grown men using the word "interwebz"...

It’s quite embarrassing to mispronounce the main word of the product you are promoting. You might consider a new ad campaign and a new ad agency.

“Samwich” nice. Is there a particular demographic that this campaign is targeting?

Perhaps the imbeciles and *** of society? Best of luck in your mastery of the English language.

Arbys Reviews