Arbys - King’s Hawaiian® Fish Deluxe YUK!!
Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day.The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good.
I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato and lettuce. What I got was a smashed and burnt bun that looked nothing like the photo.
I took it back and asked for another, it looked just as bad as the first, if I didn't know any better I think they just re-wrapped it and gave it back to me.I was very disappointed in the sandwich.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor taste
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Arbys Kings Hawaiian Fish Delux
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "I eat at panda express a lot especially at the yucca valley one and this time it was repulsivethe food was way burned the rice was dry the food was..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."