Arbys - King’s Hawaiian® Fish Deluxe YUK!!
Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day.The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good.
I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato and lettuce. What I got was a smashed and burnt bun that looked nothing like the photo.
I took it back and asked for another, it looked just as bad as the first, if I didn't know any better I think they just re-wrapped it and gave it back to me.I was very disappointed in the sandwich.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor taste
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Arbys Kings Hawaiian Fish Delux
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "After waiting over 5 mins with nobody saying anything and nobody in your store we asked a guy if we could order he walked away, we then knocked on glass..."
- "they should feel ashamed. I woudn't give these away for free if it was my business...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."