Arbys - King’s Hawaiian® Fish Deluxe YUK!!
Stopped by a local Arby's for lunch the other day.The photo of the King's Hawaiian Fish Deluxe looked so good.
I ordered one and ask to hold the tomato and lettuce. What I got was a smashed and burnt bun that looked nothing like the photo.
I took it back and asked for another, it looked just as bad as the first, if I didn't know any better I think they just re-wrapped it and gave it back to me.I was very disappointed in the sandwich.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor taste
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Arbys Kings Hawaiian Fish Delux
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "A youtuber Simplynessa15 ordered a large roast beef melt and got a sickness called Helicobacter pylori. Which basically eats away your stomach and you can DIE from that. ..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."