10206 River Marsh Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32246, USA
3.2

I am new to the area, but I LOVE Arby's. So needless to say..for me..I had to find one to really feel at home here. I have frequented the Arby's location at the Towne Center in Jasksonville, FL at least 10 times in the last 10 weeks.

On January 29th...I visited and ordered the fish sandwich combo. When I got home it was cold, dry and old. I called, spoke with Nina the manager on duty, who also served me my food. She did not apologize, but she did agree to replace my order on my next return. She took my contact information and confirmed that I did not need my receipt.

I returned tonight and requested my replacement order. Nina refused to replace it. She stated that although she recalled me calling her about the order....she "did not believe it was me who spoke with.

She refused to replace my order...even though I showed her the transaction on my phone.

I will now make it my personal mission to write a review about my experience...to be accused of trying to comp a fish combo!! Ms. Nina would rather save $5.88 and *** on a customer.

Let the reviews begin.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Crispy Fish Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments