Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My family are die hard arbys fans! With that said we rarely get the opportunity to have Arbys because of the condition/employees of the Arbys on hwy 90 in Daphne Alabama.

The buildIng is covered in mold including the non attached trash recepticles. The windows are smudged with grease and fingerprints. The thing that served me via drive through window should have some hospitality training! The Manager Elissa has attitude even when answering the BUSINESS phone!

The district manager has been saying since October that they were handling the issues..... It doesnt take that long to spray some bleach and crack out the window cleaner! I promise.. THE FOOD!

EVERY SINGLE BIT OF MY FOOD WAS INEDIBLE.. BREAD ON BEEF N CHEDDAR WAS HARD AS A ROCK, THE HAM ON SLIDERS WAS CLEARLY LEFT OUT FOR A LONG TIME.. THE OIL THAT MY CHICKEN WAS FRIED IN WAS OLD AND TASTED BURNT! All in all!

The entire experience was BAD BAD BAD!

CLOSE THIS LOCATION UNTIL THE REBUILD! I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BALDWIN COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT!

Review about: Arbys Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I used to like seeing the signs that said "ARBY'S ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES ARE DELICIOUS" It would always make me hungry and want to eat some of their Roast beef Sandwiches every time I would pass the sign. I am sure that the incompetent people running this particular "Restaurant" would ruin ANY restaurant that they would be in charge of running.

It makes me sad to hear so many stories of bad experiences at Arby's. I don't understand why any business would serve up their food on stale buns. They should have fresh bread every day, and they should donate the stale bread to a free food pantry or homeless shelter or soup kitchen, or just simply feed their stale bread to the seagulls. I used to go to the Chittenden emergency food shelf in Burlington and get a whole bunch of free loaves of bread that they would put out on a table everyday.

They said "Take as many loaves as you want, you could clear out the table and I wouldn't say anything" Me and my friend Michelle would take all of those loaves and feed them to the Seagulls, even though they had signs warning that there was a $50 fine to feed the gulls.

people also used to donate free paperback books and they would go like hotcakes. Also, the Chittenden Emergency Food Shelf used to always have "Mystery Cans" with no labels on them when you would go to get your free groceries.

Wow, I believe that tops the green beef brisket we had. True, the bun was way past its prime, but the moldy beef took our appetite for all Arbys off the menu permanently.

Apparently you're supposed to wash 'er down with a diet Coke float, as in be a responsible adult, and some flies -- I mean fries. Earl James, kindly use your voice for a better fare, please.

Not sure you wish to be connected to Arbys unless you have the mortgage paid. Toodles.