Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

My family are die hard arbys fans! With that said we rarely get the opportunity to have Arbys because of the condition/employees of the Arbys on hwy 90 in Daphne Alabama.

The buildIng is covered in mold including the non attached trash recepticles. The windows are smudged with grease and fingerprints. The thing that served me via drive through window should have some hospitality training! The Manager Elissa has attitude even when answering the BUSINESS phone!

The district manager has been saying since October that they were handling the issues..... It doesnt take that long to spray some bleach and crack out the window cleaner! I promise.. THE FOOD!

EVERY SINGLE BIT OF MY FOOD WAS INEDIBLE.. BREAD ON BEEF N CHEDDAR WAS HARD AS A ROCK, THE HAM ON SLIDERS WAS CLEARLY LEFT OUT FOR A LONG TIME.. THE OIL THAT MY CHICKEN WAS FRIED IN WAS OLD AND TASTED BURNT! All in all!

The entire experience was BAD BAD BAD!

CLOSE THIS LOCATION UNTIL THE REBUILD! I WILL BE CONTACTING THE BALDWIN COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT!

Review about: Arbys Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Wow, I believe that tops the green beef brisket we had. True, the bun was way past its prime, but the moldy beef took our appetite for all Arbys off the menu permanently.

Apparently you're supposed to wash 'er down with a diet Coke float, as in be a responsible adult, and some flies -- I mean fries. Earl James, kindly use your voice for a better fare, please.

Not sure you wish to be connected to Arbys unless you have the mortgage paid. Toodles.