Verified Reviewer

1.2

Every year look forward to you crispy fish sandwich being available, but this year has put a complete stop to that!!! MOST NASTY SOGGY FILLET OF FISH I HAVE EVER EVER ATE!!!!!

I ordered 2, one with tartar, other with tartar on side to eat later. Got home, no side of tartar. After totally gagging on the sandwich, didn't want to throw money in garbage, I called Arby's about the lack of tartar in bag. They didn't seem to really care, so I suggested a free sandwich next trip which is what most restaurants do, so they finally agreed in which I was sure hoping it was maybe the worker that day that made the disgusting sandwich.

NOPE!!!!! Almost barfed on another one.

What happened to the delicious crispy, flaky fish you used to serve that came with fresh lettuce and a lemon on the side? WILL NOT BE BACK EVER!!!!!d

User's recommendation: Don't go unless you want to barf.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Arbys Pros: Was.

Location: 2250 US Highway 23 South, Alpena, MI 49707

Comments

#1994851

Restaurants need to stop offering free food to liars like yourself. I am glad Arby's saw through yours lies..

If you eat the food, you pay for it. Were you hoping for a third free sandwich because your second one was "terrible"?

You already got one free sandwich why do you want a full refund? If you cannot afford to feed yourself there are programs for people like you.

Arbys Reviews