4.0

When filling out the Preliminary Questions, I got to the last question that says if I am at least 16.I click on yes but it does not bring me anywhere.

I cannot sent or finish the application without finishing those questions. When ever I go back to check on current applications, it tells me that I have not finished and when I click to finish it, it brings me to the preliminary question.

I'm not sure if I am suppose to wait and its quite bothersome not being able to go onward.So could you help me fix this.

This person wrote the review because of "i just want to apply" of arbys career from Arbys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Arbys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Arbys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Comments

Kent, Washington, United States #1011241

lol if you posted on this site over an issue with a job application, I wouldn't ever hire you. You could have gone into a restaurant or called a helpline.