5980 S 49th W Ave, Tulsa, OK 74107, USA

My experience at this store was awful. The people are rude...

and I think they might be racist too.

They had given me the wrong change (less $20). I tried to tell them about it, but they accused me of lying and proceed to call the cops. I bet they figure they'll rather have me shot! I wanted no confrontations.

I left the food and change and walked away pissed. Never having Arbys ever in my life again. Not even at the point of death! I don't think customer service cared either.

Thanks Arbys, for the first time in my life, I felt less than a human.

But I think that's exactly what you wanted. I have the impression that If i was white things may have gone differently than they did. Your employee made a mistake and yet accused me of stealing, you escalated the situation instead of admitting the error and finding possible, and reasonable solutions. You not only harrassed me, but left me open for other customers to do the same, I can still hear the one white guy (customer) standing over me and asking me to get out of the store.

Thanks Arby's!. You have my dignity and my $100 bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Machele

Methinks you have a real big chip on your shoulder and think that calling someone "racist" will generate some sort of sympathy from us. Anyone paying for food at a fast food joint with a $100 bill is just plain lacking in any common sense.

Thus, you either are lying about the whole thing or lacking in common sense. Which is it?

@Machele

Where do i begin? My instinct tells me to ignore your comment, but here i am giving in.

You are either the manager of that store, a troll, or just another idiot with nothing important in life to do and perhaps no hope for the future either, going around the internet looking to hurt stranger's emotions or perhaps provide you with some trash fire to kindle, so as to feel good about your lowly pathetic life! Well, you be you. Read your own comment and answer it for yourself.

And if you cant dechiper which it is... then the planet need rid of you somehow.

@Anonymous

Obviously the kitchen dude has plenty of time on his hands. he's made thousands of comments on this site. i think that he is really talented and should have a newspaper column devoted entirely to him where he can give his take on things.

Arbys Reviews