North Charleston, South Carolina
2.0

I stopped at my local Arbys 8089 Rivers ave. I think that is the street address.

I take my ten year old son to school in the morning and as long as he stays on A honor roll this is like a reward to him. He usually likes to go to Chick Fil A for chicken minis. Sometimes we will go to Arby's for a sausage egg and cheese wrap. The drive thru at this store makes it difficult to get real close to the speaker but I was as close as humanly possible.

Rivers Ave is one of the busiest roads in our state and with the cars zooming by you, you can't hear hardly anything the customer service employee is saying. I ordered the wrap and a drink and when we got to the window, nobody in front of us, you could tell the lady was already in a bad mood. I began to tell her about how you can't hear anything with the traffic and she cut me off and said what kind of drink sir! I realize now she must have asked me that, knowing I probably couldn't hear her, at the speaker.

I told her I was sorry she was having a bad day and then I had to explain in a fifteen minute conversation with my son about customer service, because feeling the tension he thought his Father had done something wrong.

If this woman does not appreciate her job, maybe she should look for another one and let one of the thousands of people around here who would love to have her job apply for it. I know Arby's is a franchise system but someone must have taught the employee's at this store how to be customer representatives.

Comments