2.4

First service was very very slow. Employees act like they didn’t know what they were doing.

When I final ordered I asked for extra extra extra onions I even said please go crazy with the onions please ticket said x onions. Sandwich come with two very very thin rings of onions. Turkey was just bits and pieces of turkey that looked like they were scrapped up left overs. When I went up and asked for onions I received 4 little rings.

Arby’s May have the worst and dumbest employees in the world. What part of go crazy with the onions don’t they get. There was a time when you got a Arby’s sandwich you got a good quality sandwich now you get two pieces of regular bread with the fixings of a mini mini sandwich. Store needs a lot of training or new managers/ supervisors.

they really suck. Store no.

7398 Boiling Springs Sc. Corporate you need to see if stores are making sandwiches correctly or if some upper management *** just made some stupid change that has ruined a one time great resturant.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments