Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

On 1/17/12 at 1:00P.M. (Lunch) I went to my local Arby's in Millsboro, Delaware 19966.

When I went their I was the only one in the drive-thur. It took over five minutes to recieve my chicken sandwich and curly fries. When I finally got my food there were three cars behind me. Still they were in no hurry.

Myfries were cold. I went into Arby's to tell them my fries were cold. There were only 4 customers at lunch time. I asked for the 800 number but, I got the manager.

He said he would get me hot fries. I said then my chicken would be cold. He agreed but added that was the last chicken sandwich. So I got a roastbeef sand.

I told him alot of people loves Arby''s food, but they are known for slow service espcially the drive through. They never open the second window. He said it was a catch22, no customers, less employees and less food cooked. Their was nothing I could say to that.

They have great food, but the service is so slow( drivethrough)that they loose so many customers who are on lunch break. It is a shame and I would hate to see Arby's go.

Is there anything someone can do , to work on their management? Flo Fickes Millsboro,Delaware 19966

Product or Service Mentioned: Arbys Sandwich.

Comments

The chicken takes 5 min. to cook.

And really? "Oh get me hot fries.

Oh, but then my chicken will be cold." GET OVER YOURSELF AND STOP COMPLAINING. JUST BE HAPPY THEY AGREED TO REPLACE YOUR FOOD YOU STINGY PERSON.

chad

Who can take care of Marshall Missouri Arby and become janior clean that dirty nasty building up!

They cook very very good but poor service are they can not get out trash, clean building, and side walks even bathroom very good!!!! all Kinds of bugs flying around and round in building ewww

Our chicken takes 5 mins to cook don't complain

John N

The bottom line is, if you don't like the service at a business, then do go there. Simple.

Service is slow at places alot now because your friendly federal and state governments have mandated minimum wage laws which cost businesses much more in wages to pay and result in either fewer employees or higher prices for their product---or both. The solution is to stop voting for politicians who pander to the irresponsible among us who want high wages for what should be a low wage job.

I believe I just read that California has increased their minimum wage to over $10 per hour. This is nuts, of course, as entry-level jobs are not worth $10 per hour.

Arbys Reviews