Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Boycott

If Army's pull their commercials, from Laura Ingraham's show I will not buy or stop at your locations, I will do my best to make sure that everyone I know does the same, I am tired of that little radical trying to impose his thoughts on everyone

Laura Ingraham Fox News

Will you please stop supporting her show? I take my 3 kids to Arby’s every week, but will stop doing so until Arby’s pulls funding for an ‘adult bully’ show.

I spent 25 years in television advertising and Arby’s was one of my accounts for 8 of those years.

Thank you. I know Arby’s will do the right thing!

Commercial Ad

I was watching a commercial you guys advertised for the French Dip and Swiss deal, and I noticed the guy cutting the sandwich wrong. Now being a former employee of your company, I know that the sandwich is to be cut on an angle and not cut in the center.

Were you guys aware of this when you made that commercial? Sincerely yours, Concerned former employee!

I work at Arby's currently and I was never told to cut the sandwich at an angle. I never even knew there was a certain way to cut it. I just assumed it was right down the middle.

Questions 3