Newport, Kentucky
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Ordered a crispy chicken sandwhich and came home opened it up to find just lettuce and tomatoes but NO chicken. Wtf how does that even happen. Bowling green arbys on russelville rd

Review about: Arbys Chicken Sandwich.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Arbys Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Arbys?

Submit review

Comments

nannie

I had a problem with arbys a few months ago when they gave me (honest mistake) those nasty hushpuppies they did have then instead of the Jalapeno poppers I ordered.I had my receipt and sent an email to the company.

Within 24 hours I got a very nice response and within a week I got 2 $5.00 gift cards. Not only was the staff very nice and helpful, but corporate was too.

This is one of the few fast food companies that pay attention to the customer, so shoot them an e-mail.You may be pleasantly surprised.

This is a simple silly mistake.Fast food restaurant get in stressful situations and it is sometimes distracting especially if multitasking ,.

Why not take it back and get it resolved then instead of complaining to everyone but arbys . Arbys is known to fix any mistake .

Are you trying to get a years supply of free chicken?Good luck ..

thissitesucks2015

How does this happen, this typically happens when you eat the chicken part of the sandwich before taking the picture.