I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme.I find it obnoxious and in bad taste.
I literally change the channel every time I see your, "We have the meats" commercial.Furthermore, I will do my absolute best to stray others from your door until you resolve this matter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Arbys Commercial
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "they should feel ashamed. I woudn't give these away for free if it was my business...."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- "I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."