I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme.I find it obnoxious and in bad taste.
I literally change the channel every time I see your, "We have the meats" commercial.Furthermore, I will do my absolute best to stray others from your door until you resolve this matter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Arbys Commercial
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Omg, worst gross soggy sandwith, not even made all the way, the roast beef was sreaded up like the bottom of pan food ,so much barbaque on it, wet bun..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."
- "Paid $180 to Sear carpet clean to clean my carpet yesterday 10/24/14, now after the 24 hrs, the carpet looks like unclean at all as I can the tech she..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."