I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme.I find it obnoxious and in bad taste.
I literally change the channel every time I see your, "We have the meats" commercial.Furthermore, I will do my absolute best to stray others from your door until you resolve this matter.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Arbys Commercial
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went here with my twin girls yesterday l. It was awrful service I'm not even sure where to begin. From manager telling me he could not cut my child's..."
- "Went to Arbys to tey their new Gryos. The turjey one in the add looked delicous. sns 2 for 6$ not a bad price. What i got was a gryo..."
- "Usually this sandwiches are great with a big chicken breast this time we ordered 2 and the chicken took up about half the bun and paper thin like eating bun..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Community Care Inc. is a managed care organization that is contracted with the WI Department of Health Services to administer a public healthcare program called Family Care. Community Care delivers..."
- "I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the..."
- "We switched over to Time Warner Cable recently for some reason, it might have been because it was slightly cheaper than the internet we had before. Anyways, as soon as..."