I have spent the last two years of my life as a vegetarian during which time I have not cheated once.Today I went to Arby's drive through with my mother where I asked for a farmhouse salad with no turkey or chicken and then no meat at all, among other items from their menu.
The lady at the drive through asked "no meat?" When the salad was ordered and when repeating the order back to us to make sure it was correct the first thing on it was "a farmhouse salad with no meat on it..." And then the rest of our order. So we get the food, go home and get ready to eat. I myself look at the salad and see no meat on the top, thinking they got it right I put the dressing on it and dig into it. After a few mouthfuls I feel something crunchy so I dig around in the salad and see huge chunks of bacon towards the bottom.
Now realizing I just broke two years of effort, morals and personal achievements for a very much not worth it $5.39 salad that wasn't supposed to have meat in it. Two whole years of avoiding food because I believe the way we slaughter animals to be cruel only to be wasted by dry, *** bacon in a salad from Arby's that wasn't supposed to have ANY meat.
And when I call to complain I get "would you like a replacement" and when I pointed out that I clearly asked for no meat and that they should teach their employees to be more competent the manager told me "well I think she told us we just got it on there anyways".What a way to run a fast food business.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Arbys Farmhouse Salad
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."