Review about Arbys Farmhouse Salad from Moses Lake, Washington

88 of 320 Arbys reviews

I have spent the last two years of my life as a vegetarian during which time I have not cheated once.Today I went to Arby's drive through with my mother where I asked for a farmhouse salad with no turkey or chicken and then no meat at all, among other items from their menu.

The lady at the drive through asked "no meat?" When the salad was ordered and when repeating the order back to us to make sure it was correct the first thing on it was "a farmhouse salad with no meat on it..." And then the rest of our order. So we get the food, go home and get ready to eat. I myself look at the salad and see no meat on the top, thinking they got it right I put the dressing on it and dig into it. After a few mouthfuls I feel something crunchy so I dig around in the salad and see huge chunks of bacon towards the bottom.

Now realizing I just broke two years of effort, morals and personal achievements for a very much not worth it $5.39 salad that wasn't supposed to have meat in it. Two whole years of avoiding food because I believe the way we slaughter animals to be cruel only to be wasted by dry, *** bacon in a salad from Arby's that wasn't supposed to have ANY meat.

And when I call to complain I get "would you like a replacement" and when I pointed out that I clearly asked for no meat and that they should teach their employees to be more competent the manager told me "well I think she told us we just got it on there anyways".What a way to run a fast food business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Arbys Farmhouse Salad
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #788970

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Arbys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
88 of 320 Arbys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 14 #1111639

"MORALS"??? You're eating fast food, supporting an exploitative industry.
Have a seat and shut up....

Feb 13 #1111394

So, I am confused....How did that make you cheat on your boyfriend?

Feb 13 #1111322

Arby's WE HAVE THE MEATS ! Great decision by a vegetarian to go there.

Pleo

Feb 12 #1111092

Lesson learned: never trust a minimum-waged employee to successfully cater to your diet.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Arbys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Arbys.
Filing a new complaint about
×