Review about Arbys Sandwich from Rapid City, South Dakota
I went here with my twin girls yesterday l.It was awrful service I'm not even sure where to begin.
From manager telling me he could not cut my child's sandwich in half to him throwing my change at me. Smh.. he made the order wrong and when i went back up to place a new order he threw my change at me and told me I'll get right back there and make it myself slamming the register. He grabbed the chicken meat with his hands and put it in the deep fryer.
He was walking around annoyed making sounds like he didn't want to be there. It took 15mins for our food because he could not get it right. The place was dirty and forget using the bathroom. Aweful experience!!!!
Never going there again!!!We were sick all night he told us he would bring our food to us who knows what he did to it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Arbys Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "Brown lettuce in the middle of my chicken sandwich. After eating half of my chicken sandwich. I went to go try and get my money back for the order. After..."
- "Matt Buss doesn't even run his own business but has teenagers doing it for him whiles hes living it up on vacations left and right. Occasionally, every few months..."
- "San Antonio Budget Truck Rental sent me out the door with a 16 foot truck that had no brakes. I was going over a 1,000 miles one way to South..."
- "So after i complained to the manager about my 8 year old Paisly Jones,I recieved this letter!!!!!We paid 300$ of the $700....i want you guys to make ot righr!And right..."
- "Greetings; I am here today to discuss why CH has become such a horrible place, and why you should stay away. Now, imagine you are a part of a community..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."